- Location(s): Harwich (Galloper Windfarm), ESS, GB, CO12 4gd
RWE Renewables UK Management Ltd., Harwich (Galloper Windfarm)
To start as soon as possible, full time, permanent
Functional area: Procurement
You will be working as a Procurement Manager in the Offshore Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Procurement Department as the single point of contact for our operational offshore wind farm Galloper. Alongside this you will provide procurement support for fleet contracts, incorporating all our offshore sites. Galloper Wind Farm is based out of Harwich.
We are looking for a candidate to be based at Galloper Wind Farm if possible, but other RWE locations can be considered as long as there is frequent travel to the site.
- Support our UK operational offshore wind farm Galloper in delivering on our responsibilities under the Galloper multi-service agreement with the investors and the service and maintenance contract for the site
- Development, implementation, and management of purchasing strategies for service and maintenance contracts
- Implementation of framework agreements for service and maintenance contracts
- Implementation of an active supplier relationship management with the service providers
- Development and implementation of an active stakeholder management with colleagues from the operations team
- Control key performance indicators and the performance of suppliers
- Develop and maintain appropriate procurement/Project/Contract records
- Prepare monthly/ad hoc reports
- Provide general commercial support to the operations team
- Assist with the building of management information and reporting structures both Project specific and Procurement general performance
- Understand and apply agreed contract terms and conditions
- Management of the P2P process using SAP for day-to-day purchasing requirements
- Advise and support Customer/Team on appropriate procurement methods/strategies and identify supply chain risks
- Relevant experience in the management and processing of tenders, contract negotiation, and contract management
- Procurement experience in the wind farm industry is desirable but not essential
- Extensive experience in identifying and assessing commercial contractual risks and developing strategies for risk prevention or control
- Ability to oversee multiple contract packages and stakeholders and lead multidisciplinary teams
- Intercultural understanding and experience in working with different cultures
- Very good communication skills (spoken and written) in English
- Ability to be open to travel and visit other sites abroad to support our international projects
- Ideally completed or working towards MCIPS or equivalent demonstrable work experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a complex workload
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 83155, application deadline 26/09/2023.
Any questions? Marie Bennell, email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. #inclusionmatters
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
RWE Renewables GmbH, based in Essen, Germany, is RWE’s youngest subsidiary and one of the world’s leading companies in the field of renewable energies. With an international team of around 3,500 employees, we are drivers of the energy transition – and provide electricity for a sustainable life. Our total capacity of more than 9 gigawatts results from onshore and offshore wind parks, photovoltaic plants and battery storage. We focus on growth: on the American continent, on the European core markets and on new markets in the Asia-Pacific region.