April 2013
1 Apr, 2013

While awaiting the Secretary of State’s decision on whether to grant Galloper Wind Farm development consent (which will be announced before 27th May 2013), we are carrying out surveys and minor works around Sizewell. The works will be carried out during normal working hours and are minor in nature. The works will include a topographical survey; a geophysical survey and ecological mitigation. If you would like more information please contact the team.